Become a Member
Build a Membership that Fits Your Business Needs
$ 10,000 per year
- You lead our community in giving back & you want to make it a better place to live, work & do business. Your investment fuels our work to build a community where business thrives. The Ahwatukee Chamber is the community’s organization dedicated to economic health, business prosperity and civic engagement. We build community through business.
$ 5000 per year
- Your company values it's standing in the Ahwatukee community and strives to channel that prestige towards a more prosperous future. You're known for giving back and you want to make the Ahwatukee community a better place to live, work, shop and play. As a key partner, your investment supports our ability to strengthen the Ahwatukee and the surrounding community.
$ 3000 per year
- Your organization's responsibility is to the big picture for both your business and the Ahwatukee community. Here is your chance to establish your business as a community supporter and contribute to key business, legislative and advocacy efforts. You will help build and shape a more thriving, promising, growing and business friendly community
$ 995 per year
- Community involvement is important to you and your organization, and you’re looking to attend and drive the Ahwatukee Chamber's most visible programs and events in the community. As a key partner, your investment supports the Chamber's ability to improve, expand and strengthen our community. Your goal is to build a strong business climate in Ahwatukee and the surrounding areas and help to forge long term standards, building the community.
$ 595 per year
- A growing business looking to make a greater footprint in the community of Ahwatukee. Here’s your chance to begin establishing your business as a community supporter and contribute to key business and advocacy efforts. While you're busy growing your client base, we provide you with tools for community exposure, plus the visibility and attention you need to elevate your presence in Ahwatukee. You will shape a more business friendly Ahwatukee.
$ 395 per year
- You are an entrepreneur and small business professional and want to navigate the engagement level that fits your personal and professional business needs. You have a small business of 5 or less, learning how your products and services fit into the community. Through educational workshops and relationship-building opportunities, this membership level opens the door for you to build your business and enhance your marketing reach.
$ 295 per year
- A community Nonprofit organization or NPO is an institution that is created to offer a service or public social benefit. Ahwatukee area nonprofits aim to improve the overall quality of life for the community and the surrounding region. Profits made by nonprofit organizations should directly benefit the organization’s mission. There are five categories of nonprofits, including charitable, religious and church, private foundations and political organizations. Nonprofit organizations are businesses seeking to further their collective interests, while advancing their community, region, state or nation. Ahwatukee Chamber nonprofits have Community Influencer status.